Thursday, December 13, 2012

Antiquing, Ai Challenge 92


Hello and Happy Thursday! It's Challenge 92 over at the Ai blog today. Today's challenge is "Antiquing". I thought this Art Impressions Antique Car stamp SKU# T2233 would be perfect! (It's a perfect stamp for a "Masculine" card).
The size of my card is 5-1/2" x 5-1/2". I've had the brads and this fabulous fall striped designer paper in my stash for the longest time, and it went together wonderfully with the "Antique" theme. The "Roadtrip" stamp (from B-Line Stamps) I bought at my local scrapbook/stamp store in Walnut Grove, MN called Fond Memories. Love the two stamps together.
Please stop by the Art Impressions Blog to see what the other design team members have come up with! Play along with us, and you could win a $10.00 certificate for Ai stamps!


No comments: