Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Scrapbook Stamping

So sorry I've been absent for a couple of weeks. time flies doesn't it! I have been taking some really fun on-line scrapbook classes and have been very busy with those. Here is a finished page/project from the "Scrapbook Stamping" class. I LOVE this class! I love making cards and stamping, but usually forget to add stamping in my scrapbook layouts. I have no excuses, because I have a TON of stamps. I always think pre- made embellishments look great, but that gets so expensive! So why not make your own from stamping right? This class is with Jen Gallacher at 2 Pea's in a Bucket. It's wonderful, perfect to get me motivated with a ton of challenges, and tons of examples, plus how to stamp videos. It's great for beginner or advanced stampers. I have been stamping since 1992, almost 20 years and I love this class. Jen Gallacher is one of my all time favorite designers!
Here is a close up of the stamped and embossed images. The challenge was to stamp a solid flower image stamp onto dictionary paper and emboss it. I love the look of this technique and will definitely be doing it again. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: