Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sweet Aunties

I smile each and every time I look at this photo of my two Aunties. They are both in their 90's. Such a sweet photo. I have been taking two on-line scrapbook classes (Scrapbook Stamping at 2Peas in a bucket, and Sketchbook 4 at Studio Calico). I love these two classes and they have really helped me get more scrapbook pages done! They are self-paced classes, and have tons of challenges to keep you going! I love to see what other students have created and they inspire me to get going on my own pages. I have so many great supplies to use, and I keep saying I will get to it, but you know how it goes... life is busy sometimes, or I just don't have the mojo you know? So these classes really help me make more pages. This page is based on a class sketch, and includes a stamping challenge.
Materials used:
All designer paper and cute paper butterfly is from Studio Calico kits; dark brown cardstock: Bazzil; cream cardstock: Paper Trey Ink; stamp sentiment: Ali Edwards/Technique Tuesday; Ink: Chocolate Chip and Crushed Curry: SU!; Distress ink: Tea Dye by Tim Holtz/Ranger; Dies: flourish: My Favorite Things; Frames: Paper Trey Ink; Flower border punch: EK Success; other supplies: sewing machine: Kenmore; white thread; buttons from stash.
I will be quiet for the next three weeks as I plan on getting my vegetable garden planted and helping my hubby with projects. Thanks for visiting.   :)

No comments: