Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A Wedding Card


Hello! I have a wedding card to share with you. I really love how it turned out. It's non-traditional one might say, and different. I chose some pretty colors that coordinate with the actual colors the bride used in her wedding, gray and orange. (Some of the flowers in the designer paper are orange and gray). I wanted to use bright summer colors, and I wanted to use this beautiful bible verse stamp as the main image.  I used many assorted dies and many different layers.


This inside of this card is simple. I added a cute die cut and stamp to the inside cover of the card that I thought would be cute. Hope you like my creations. Thanks for stopping by. It's gonna be a hot one this week. I think I'll escape to my art room and make some cards!
Stay cool!

Materials used: Love bears all things stamp: Stamps In Motion / Love doesn't make the world go round stamp and die: My Favorite Things stamps (clearly sentimental about love set) / Congratulations on your marriage stamp and wishing you a lifetime of love and laughter stamp: Stampin Up! / light blue card stock and scallop die: Paper Trey Ink / white card stock: Neenah solar white / designer paper: Authentique 6x6 paper pad / vine/leaf die: unknown / Oval dies: Spellbinders / pearls and black crystal: Hero Arts / Tea Dye Distress Ink: Tim Holtz/Ranger / Black Ink: Memento / Versa Mark ink pad / Black Embossing Powder: American Crafts / Corner rounder: We are Memory Keepers / Sewing machine: Kenmore.

No comments: