Saturday, July 5, 2014

Warm July summer days...


Hello and Happy Fourth of July weekend! Time truly speeds by doesn't it. It is a lovely summer day here in southern Minnesota! Today I have a card to share with you that is bright like a summer day! I made this card for my sister in KY. She always is doing so many sweet things for me, so I wanted to send her a thank you card in return. I really like how this turned out! I used a variety of items on this card from different companies, which make it kinda fun to mix and match things. 


I love to use label dies for sentiments. I think they really make the sentiment stand out. I also use distress ink on every single card or scrapbook page I make. I love the way a project looks finished by using it. My card size  4-1/4" x 5-1/2".
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a safe and happy weekend.
Materials used: kraft cardstock, label die, flower dies, tag dies: My Favorite Things Stamps / Red, olive and black card stock: Stampin Up! / Designer paper pad: Paper Cottage by Basic Grey / Thank you stamp: "Many Thanks" set from Mama Elephant / black ink: Memento / Vintage Photo Distress ink: Tim Holtz/Ranger / Red Copic Marker / Black gems: Hero Arts.


No comments: