Friday, October 30, 2015

A Tim Holtz tag to share...


Hello! Today I have a few tags I created for my nieces. I just loved Tim Holtz's April 2015 tag post. I mean I fell in love with that tag and a few others he created for his blog this year! So I bought some of the stamps and dies he designed to created some of my own tags.




You can find all the instructions on how to create a tag like this HERE on Tim's blog. He is so talented! And I love the wonderful stamps, dies and line of distress inks he has created with Ranger, Sizzix and Stamper's Anonymous. My two nieces are big fans of his as well! I truly enjoyed making these tags. There is watercoloring and spiriting, distressing and die cutting, then the sewing. Totally therapeutic. I love creating things, it just makes me happy!
I mailed out these tags to my niece's Stacy and Melissa today. I hope they enjoy them as much as I had creating them! Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies used:
Kraft cardstock to make tag: Paper Trey Ink / 1/4" hole punch and Black cardstock: Stamin Up!  / Tim Holtz and Ranger Distress watercolor cardstock / Sizzix and Tim Holtz Alterations "Adventure" #660224 AND #660212 Thinlits dies- (**note there are 2 different sets used on my tag) / Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection "Flower Garden" CMS215 stamp set / Distress markers used for watercoloring and spritzing: black soot, pumice stone, vintage photo, evergreen bough, iced spruce, wild honey, squeezed lemonade, crushed olive / Vintagae Photo Distress ink and distress tool / Stampin Up! marker spritzer (Tim Holtz also now sells one) / Tim Holtz Idea-ology mirrored stars / blue Tim Holtz and Ranger alcohol ink / glue / black thread and sewing machine / cream seam binding / mixed ribbon/threads from my stash.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

you do such a great job!