Saturday, December 9, 2017

A Very Merry Christmas Card 2017



Hello!
Today I FINALLY decided to share a card after a very long break from my blog.
Today I wanted to share the Christmas card(s) I made for family and friends this year. I made a cute card using a fabulous Tim Holtz stamp set created especially for Simon Says Stamp Stamptember 2017 collection. When I saw this set I just had to have it. The SSS designers made cards using this set and I just loved them ALL.  I CAS'ed a card that I thought would be easier to mass produce (45+) that was made by Cathie Cowles. There where three dies used, an embossing folder and at least three layers as the base. Each year I say to myself "this year I'm going to make a quick and easy card... " but you know how it goes. Here is a link to the Stamptempber 2017 cards made by the designers showcasing this wonderful set: https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/brand-new-tim-holtz-2017-stamptember-exclusive/.
I hope this wonderful Christmas Season brings you much joy and love to you and your loved ones.
Happy Stamping.
Tammie

Supplies used:
Stamps: Tim Holtz collection "Stamptember 2017"
Oval Dies: Spellbinders.
Dimensional Banners-My Favorite Things Die-namics
Embossing Folder: Spellbinders M-Bossabilities EL-014
Designer Paper: PhotoPlay Mad 4 Plaid Christmas 6x6 paper pad
Cardstock:
Soloar White Neenah 80 lb paper
Bazzil Rainforest 5-5104 (Green)
Black



No comments: