Wednesday, February 28, 2018

A Couple of new cards to share

Hello! I've been on a roll lately with making cards. I think I have my crafting Mojo back! I do hope it stays because I sure do love to make cards.

I'm starting out with a Valentine's Day card I made. I mass produced nine for family members.


I used the floral flowers from a PaperTrey Ink stamp set called "Farmer's Market Florals" (LOVE this set). The sentiment is from another PaperTrey Ink stamp set called "Love you to pieces additions" stamp set. The texturized chevron background stamp is from Studio Calico/Hero Arts. I used a Fawn Lawn rectangle stitched die, and the heart is a Stampin Up! die. I Love Nuvo drops and I'm new to using them. There was a little learning curve using them... and I love them! So easy to make your own crystal drops/embellishments now. 


This card is a masculine birthday card I made for my nephew Josh. It was so much jun to make. I don't make too many distress technique cards, and NEED to start making more since I've got a lot of Tim Hioltz products. The stamp set is called "Getting There THJ004". Love that it is a collection of smaller stamps that has a train, a car and a ship. It has sentiments and other additional themed stamps in the set. Great for making cards for the guys in my life. The embossing folder is made by Tim Holtz too. I've had these supplies for years, but I've never used them! Am I the only one who does that? 


Click on the photos to see them in a bigger size to see all the little details.



And last, here are a couple of cards I made from an online card class I took. What a fabulous class! I Just LOVE this stamp set! It's a border set that has a lovely leaves border, a painted texture border stamp, (and also pine tree border stamp that I did not use on these cards). Its called "Seasonal Borders Stamp Set" by Concord & 9th. The grateful die is from the Concord & 9th "Grateful Leaf Dies" set.

The class was called "Crafted Kindness" from on-line card classes. It's a class to raise money for the 2017 Hurricane relief. Here is the link here: /https://www.onlinecardclasses.com/product/crafted-kindness/. I really was impressed with this class and there are so many cards I made from this class. I lost a bit of my mojo for a while, and this class jumpstarted me back into it. So many talented designers with a lot of videos! Like 30 designers with videos. It was the best $25.00 I've spent and all the money goes to hurricane relief.  
Thanks for stopping by I hope you enjoy the cards.

Tammie



1 comment:

Betty Wright said...

WOW! A wonderful suite of beautiful creations! Lovely details and designs!