Monday, January 23, 2012

Wishing you a beautiful day


Here is a birthday card I created for my sweet niece Melissa. I like to use lots of layers on my card as you can see. Makes the post office happy!

Card materials:
Stamps and dies:  My Favorite Things framed greetings die and stamp set; Dynamics simply scallop (large): My Favorite Things; Dynamics open scallop edge: My Favorite Things; Dynamics Leafy Flourish: My Favorite things; Background ledger stamp: Red Lead Paper Works.
Cardstock:  Olive, rose red and Baha breeze: Stampin Up!; Kraft cardstock: Paper Trey Ink; Designer paper: My Minds Eye, Stella Rose (Gettie) 6x6 pad.
Ink:  Chocolate Chip: Stampin Up!; Tea Dye distress ink: Ranger/Tim Holtz.
Misc:  Pearls: Stampin Up; Lace: Joann's. Pink and yellow felt: Paper Trey Ink.

No comments: