Sunday, February 19, 2012

Anniversary card for my husband

In January my husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary. Here is the card I made him. I know, red doesn't seem like a manly kind of color, but he loved it all the same.   :)   I was more interested in picking out a paper that included text and collage elements in it, so I picked this paper by My Mind's Eye. Lots of layers, and the sentiment is embossed with glossy black embossing powder, but its hard to see that in this photo.  Thanks for stopping by.

Card materials used:
Stamps: sentiment: Verve Stamps (Kind Words); background ledger stamp: Statement stamps, "a ledger statement"; Versa Mark Ink; Black embossing powder: Judi-Kins; Label dies: My Favorite Things; Kraft CS: Paper Trey Ink; black CS: SU!; White CS: Neenah; Designer paper: My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad; Apron border punch: Fiskars; Scarlet jewel buttons and cream twine: Paper Trey Ink;  Vintage dye ink: Ranger/Tim Holtz.

No comments: