Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Addicted to designer paper...

I am officially addicted to paper. I just cannot help myself. It comes in the most wonderful styles/designs I've ever seen! They didn't make them like this 15 years ago when I started card making. I mean, floral, text, circles, layers, stripes, etc., and in a million colors too! (Big sigh).
This card is made from one of my FAVORITE manufacturers, My Mind's Eye. I love to purchase the 6"x6" paper pads for making my cards, because you get two sheets each (usually 24 sheets per pad) of your desired collection. So you don't have to try finding matching papers in your own paper stash, its all in the pad. And that is just fabulous and makes it so much easier for making my cards. This makes me so happy.   :)
This card I made for my sister Brenda's birthday. I have four sisters and one brother, and they all love getting handmade cards.

Card materials:
Stamps: hugs and smiles: Verve Stamps; Ledger statement background stamp: Statement Stamps (bought from red lead paper works). Kraft cardstock: Paper Trey Ink; Black CS: Stampin Up!; White CS: Neenah; Designer paper: My Minds Eye, Lost and Found (Sunshine) collection 6x6" pad;  Noir Black ink: Paper Trey Ink; black embossing powder: Judi Kins; Antique and Vintage dye inks: Ranger; White and black pearls: Queen & Co.; Dies (3 die set) from My Favorite Things; Flowers: Harmonie; Lace: Jo-ann Fabrics; Sewing machine: Kenmore; white thread. Have a great day!

No comments: