Monday, February 6, 2012

My love for birds

I have a weakness for all images of birds. I love them! I feed the wild birds outside. They give me peace and serenity. So when I saw this beautiful set of stamps by artist outpost I had to have it. Sorry about the dark background, I had to take a real quick picture just before I put it in the post to make sure it arrived on time my for sister Debbie's birthday. She loves birds too, and her favorite color is yellow.

Materials used:
Stamp: Artistic Outpost; White cardstock: Neenah; chocolate chip (dark brown): Stampin Up!; Kraft: Paper Trey Ink.; Designer paper: Authentique 6x6 paper pad. Chocolate chip dark brown ink: Stampin Up!; Vintage distress ink by Ranger; Pearl stick pins: Maya Road; Yellow ribbon: Michael's; Lace trim: Joann's Fabric store.

No comments: