Friday, June 15, 2012

Four-wheeling fun!


Finished this layout using papers from a Studio Calico kit called "Handmade" (November 2011 kit). I really needed to start using my kits so I picked out papers that best matched my photo's. I did the journaling on my computer and printed it out on regular printer paper. I used a scrapbook sketch that used three photos to start my page, and moved it around a bit to fit my two photos better. (Sorry I can't remember where I got the sketch from to give credit to). This page came together rather quickly and I loved that.
Materials used:
All designer paper is from the Nov. 2011 Studio Calico kit, and add on Nov. 2011 paper kit (both are sold out).  White cardstock: Neenah; Brown cardstock: my stash; Pure Poppy ink: Stampin Up! Tea Dye Distress ink: Tim Holtz/Ranger; File tab die: My Favorite Things; 1" and 1-1/2" Circle punches: EK Sucess; scallop border punch: Stampin Up!; Laugh out loud stamp came from a retired Studio Calico stamp set; sewing machine: Kenmore; white thread; green and red button from October Afternoon; small stapler and staples: by Tim Holtz/Ranger.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: