Sunday, June 3, 2012

June is graduation time...



Love this time of year! You know it's almost summer when you get an invitation to a graduation party!
I made this card for my cousin's daughter who is graduating this year in Duluth, my hometown. I CASed a similar card from Nicole Heady's blog. I LOVE her blog, she is so talented! I just purchased this stamp set, and I've had my eye on it ever since it came out a while ago. I love this set, so versatile.
Materials used:
Stamps: For the Graduate: PaperTrey Ink; dies: PaperTrey Ink; cardstock: white: Neenah; blue and gray cardstock: Stampin Up; designer paper: Authentique 6x6 paper pad; Ink: blue: (Marine Blue) Stampin Up!; Black: Memento; Tea Dye Distress ink by Tim Holtz/Ranger; die cut machine: Cuttlebug by Provocraft; 3M foam tape.

No comments: