Friday, November 9, 2012

A window card


Hello and Happy Friday! Today I thought I'd make a window card. The kind you use a clear acetate sheet with, and die cuts. I can't remember the last time I made one, so I thought it would be fun! My card size is a regular A2 size card (4-1/4"H x 5-1/2"L). I used a really cute Ai German Shepherd stamp, SKU# G970. I chose to combine a cute picture of my own German Shepherd dog with this card. 


This is picture of the card when it's laying flat, so you don't get the glare from the acetate window. You can see I lined up the the dies so they cut where I wanted the photo to show through. 


Here is a close up of my card. I love the Ai German Shepherd stamp together with this cute dog designer themed paper!


The inside of my card, with a photo of my German Shepherd dog. I hope you enjoy the card I've made. It was fun making a window card! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!

Supplies used:  Ai German Shepherd stamp, SKU# G970; Neenah white cardstock; green, yellow, brown cardstock: Stampin Up! Designer paper: Friends Furever by We R Memory Keepers; Black ink: Memento; Scalloped circle and circle Spellbinder dies; brown twine: Martha Stewart Crafts; clear crystals: Hero Arts; clear acetate: local scrapbook store.


No comments: