Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ai Rainbow Color Challenge

It's Thursday, and that means its another new card challenge over at the Art Impressions blog. This week (9/13/12) the challenge is to use the colors of the Rainbow. Minimum colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue. So I created this FUN card using the adorable and fun to color New Zoo Crew Jumbo Dancer! SKU #UM4191. Isn't she fun or what! I LOVED coloring her in.

Here is a close up of my card. I colored her in with my Primsa Color pencils, gamsol, and paper stumps to blend. Lots of different layers on this one, and two different spellbinder die sets.
Thanks for stopping by today. Stop on over to the Art Impressions blog and join in the fun!!! Its fun to play in the challenges, and you can even win $10 coupon for Ai stamps! http://artimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/
Materials used: Yellow (Crushed Curry) cardstock and orange button: SU!; Kraft and orange cardstock: PTI; White cardstock: Neenah; Striped designer paper: My Minds Eye (Lime Twist-Fly A Kite) 6" x 6" paper pad; Black ink: Memento; Tea Dye Distress Ink and sponge: Tim Holtz/Ranger; White paper flower: Prima; Large scallop square die and label die: Spellbinders; Sewing Machine: Kenmore. My card size is 4-3/4" width x 6-1/4".

No comments: