Friday, September 14, 2012

Crop Til You Drop!

Hello friends! Today I have a fun card that just makes me smile. It's made with a stamp from Art Impressions, called cropper SKU# U4092. Ever been to a crop? Its a blast! Just look at her face and you can tell!  :) She was so much fun to color too!
I am attending Scrapfest 2012 this weekend in Minneapolis at Mall of America with my two nieces. We have gone for the last two years, and we have such a great time. Lots of time taking classes, crops, shopping, eating, and spending time together. Art Impressions will be there this year! Bonnie Krebs, the owner and designer of Art Impressions stamps will be teaching the classes. I am so excited to be taking one of her classes!!!!! I love their stamps/images. It should be so much fun.
Here is a close-up of my card. Its a regular size A2 card. I colored her in with Prisma Color pencils, and I used minimal layering (I know, less than three layers!)  :)
Thanks for stopping by. If you are attending Scrapfest 2012, I hope you have a fabulous time!
Materials used: Kraft cardstock: PTI; Red Pure Poppy cardstock: SU! white cardstock; designer paper: Cosmo Cricket Mini Deck (Baby Jane) 6" x 6" paper pad; Black ink: Memnto; Tea Dye Distressing Ink: Tim Holtz/Ranger; Prisma Color Pencils, Gamsol, paper stamps, oval circle punch: EK Success; Scallop rectangle: Spellbinders; sewing machine: Kenmore; red brads from my stash.


1 comment:

Kerry said...

haha, this is awesome, I love love love her!!!!!