Friday, September 21, 2012

Friends Are Your Umbrella

Hello! Today I have a special card for you made with a really cute girlfriends stamp set called "Under My Umbrella". I LOVE this stamp set. It is one of my Ai favorites. (Under My Umbrella Set SKU# 4048). Because we all need to make a special card for our girlfriends, that lets them know how much we care about them, and how much we support them. The set includes some nice matching sentiments.
Here is a close up of my the colored image. I used my Prisma color pencils, gamsol, and blended with paper stumps. My card size is 5-1/2" x 5-1/2". The inside of my card has a nice sentiment from the set.

Hope you enjoy the card I've shared today. I hope you have a fabulous weekend and enjoy the beautiful fall weather. Materials used: Stamps: Art Impressions, "Under My Umbrella" SKU# 4048; Black ink: Memento; Tea Dye Distress Ink: Tim Holtz/Ranger; Kraft and cream cardstock: PTI; Designer paper: Basic Grey 6"x6" paper pad; Sewing machine: Kenmore; white thread; ribbon: Hobby Lobby; lace trim: Joann's; paper piercer and mat stack: Stampin Up!; Corner rounder.

No comments: