Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ai Challenge 95 "Bling It On!"


Today is Thursday, and that means it's Challenge #95 over at the Ai Blog today! The challenge is to use "Bling" on your card.  I finally got to ink up this super fun Ai Blanche stamp, Sku# K1605. Isn't she a hoot! She makes me laugh. My card size is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" (a regular size A2 card). I picked an older October Afternoon 8" x 8" designer paper pad (Seaside) for my background papers. Thought this was a perfect match with my stamp. I stamped Blanche with black Memento ink and then die cut her out with a spellbinder's oval die. Then I colored her in with copic markers. I distressed the edges with tea dye distress ink. I added five light green Hero Arts crystals.
 I used a card sketch for my layout. (I love using them, it makes it so much easier to design my cards!) I find card sketches from the many different blogs that I visit. I save  them on my computer and look through them when I need to make a card.


I added some pretty navy blue organza ribbon, and three aqua blue square crystals to complete my card. Hope you enjoyed my little creation today. Please hop on over to the Art Impressions Blog to see what the other Ai Design Team members made for this fun challenge! Play along with us won't you? You could win a $10.00 certificate for Ai stamps! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!



No comments: