Thursday, January 3, 2013

"Let it Snow"


Hello and happy Thursday! It's Challenge 94 over at the Art Impressions blog today. The challenge is to use: snow/snowflakes/snowmen. I decided to ink up my adorable Ai Christmas Snowmen stamp, SKU# T3609. I colored the background with my Prisma Color pencils gamsol, and paper stumps. I used a combination of copic markers and colored pencils to color in the snowmen. I used some really cute Echo Park Christmas designer paper.


My card base size is 6" x 5-1/2". I used a silver snowflake brad that I've had in my stash for a very long time. Makes me happy to dig into my supplies. I used a Stampin Up! ticket corner punch, and small scallop border punch. I distressed all the edges with Vintage Photo Distress ink. I used my sewing machine to do some zig zags on the designer paper. Stop by the Ai blog to see what fabulous projects the Ai design team created for you. Please play along with us won't you! You could win a $10.00 certificate for Ai stamps. 
Thanks for visiting.


1 comment:

Kerry said...

Super cute Tammie, love your coloring, this is awesome!!!