Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ai Challenge 103 "Anything Goes"


Hello friends! It's Challenge 103 over at the Art Impressions Blog today, and the challenge is "Anything Goes". So since we can pick anything we want, I wanted to ink up Art Impressions "Bingo Jean", SKU# 3511. I LOVE this fun image! It makes me smile inside.


My card size is 4-1/2" x 5-1/2". I colored my image in with copic markers. I embossed some kraft cardstock with an old Cuddlebug Provo craft "Happy Birthday" embossing folder. I love that folder, and still use it after having purchased it several years ago. I used Vintage Photo distress ink to distress the edges and make the embossed image pop more, love that look.

  

For the inside, I stamped a sentiment from the Bingo Jean stamp set, such a fun birthday wish. 
Please stop by the Art Impressions Blog to see what other fun cards the Design Team have made won't you? You could win a $10.00 certificate for Ai stamps. 
Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!


No comments: