Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ai Challenge 105


Hello friends, it's Ai Challenge 105 over at the Art Impressions Blog today, and the challenge is to make a coordinating card and envelope set. Since this week is the first week of Spring, I decided to make an Easter card. I used this adorable Ai Bunny and Egg stamp SKU# P3098. Isn't he adorable or what with his jumbo egg! I loved coloring him in. I used copic markers on the bunny, and prisma color pencils, gamsol, and paper stumps for the egg. For the envelope I simply masked out the bunny image with a post it note, so I only stamped the egg. I used a black permanent marker to draw in the masked areas at the bottom.


 The kraft cardstock base of my card is a regular A2 size card (4-1/4" x 5-1/2"). The designer paper is from a 8" x 8" designer pad called "Easter Hunt" from Paper Trey Ink.


The envelope is a regular size A2. I used prisma color pencils, gamsol, and paper stumps to color the image in. I hope you enjoyed my Spring card today. Please stop by the Art Impressions Blog to see what fabulous cards the design team has created. Won't you play along with us? You could win a $10.00 certificate for Ai stamps! Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: