Friday, March 15, 2013

Dreaming of beaches...


Hello friends, and happy Friday! As spring is around the corner, I've been dreaming of beaches and sunshine! So I just had to make this fun beach card scene, using this cute Ai Penguins Beach Bum Stamp Set SKU# 3287. I LOVE this stamp set, it's just so darn cute, and so many different ways to use this adorable set.


My kraft card base is 5-1/2" x 5-1/2". I layered yellow and then aqua cardstock, then sewed all the layers together. I die cut some cute clouds and rolling beach hills from some cute My Favorite Things dies. Then I stamped the sun bathing penguins and cute coordinating sun. I colored the penguins in with copic markers.


For the inside I stamped a coordinating sentiment from the Penguin Beach Bum stamp set, and added that cute little sun image as well. I hope you enjoyed this little "think summer" card I created. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


No comments: