Friday, March 29, 2013

Reach for the Stars!


Hello and Happy Friday Ai friends! Today I have a Graduation card to share with you. I'm so excited to finally get my hands on this new Ai Grad 2013 Reach for the Stars stamp SKU# 4292. It's such a fabulous sentiment stamp, and oh so versitile!


My card size is a regular A2 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") card size. I wanted to use a formal color scheme of black, sliver, and white. I used an older paper pad from DCWV 8" x 8" called La Creme Stack (printed paper with flocking). I paired that with black and brushed silver cardstock. I added some black diamond stickles to the cute star in the sentiment for some added glimmer. I also had some rhinestone accent swirls to add a nice balance.


On the inside of my card I stamped a simple Congratulations sentiment SKU# G959. I added a large strip of matching designer paper at the bottom. I hope you have enjoyed my Graduation card. I can't believe graduation's are just around the corner! Thank you for stopping by the Art Impressions blog. Happy stamping!


1 comment:

Kerry said...

Tammie, this is gorgeous! So elegant, totally perfect for a grad! Have a great weekend!