Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Friday!


Hello and happy Friday! I have been busy this week making a couple of masculine birthday cards for some upcoming birthdays. I just love this Art Impressions Antique Car image, SKU# T2233. It's one of my favorite images, plus I love vintage cars! This image can be paired with anything, and I love that.


I paired the car with a beautiful Ai Happy Birthday script sentiment, SKU# E597. It looks elegant yet still masculine. A perfect match with the background paper that I used from a Glitz (Yours Truly) 6" x 6" paper pad. My card size is 6" wide x 5-1/2" height.
Thanks for stopping by today.


1 comment:

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Great masculine card Tammie! Love the background paper you chose and layout! I have this stamp - I bought a long time ago. Now I know a great layout for it! :o) Thank you Sister!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!